The repair café meets from 10am to 1pm on the last Sunday of each month.
However, note that due to advice from Repair Café International, there will be no March meeting of the café.
This is due to concerns relating to the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
The next café will be on Sunday, 26 April 2020.
You’ll find us at the Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street:
What do we do?
Our volunteers help members of the community troubleshoot, replace, darn, patch, restore, rebuild and learn to repair a wide range of everyday items that might otherwise go to waste.
Café visitors bring their clothes, radios, toys and all kinds of household goods for repair.
- Become a fixer!
- Run a workshop
- Share tips and techniques
- Make morning/afternoon snacks, lunch or tea/coffee
- Bring along an item that you’d like to learn how to repair
- Make, or take apart!
- Join one of our workshops
- Or simply come along for the day and see what we’re all about!
Do join us!
When: 10am to 1pm, on the last Sunday of each month.
Where: Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine, Victoria.