The repair café meets from 10am to 1pm on the last Sunday of each month.
You’ll find us at the Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street:
What do we do?
With the guidance of our handy volunteers, we help members of the community and visitors alike to troubleshoot, replace, darn, patch, restore, rebuild and, yes, repair a wide range of everyday items. In the process, we share skills, tips, techniques and expertise, motivated by a passion for getting things to work and a belief in a more sustainable way of using the resources at our disposal.
Café visitors bring their clothes, radios, toys and all kinds of household goods for repair — but also to learn how to repair!
- Become a fixer!
- Run a workshop
- Lend your skills and expertise
- Make morning/afternoon snacks, lunch or tea/coffee
- Bring along an item that you’d like to learn how to repair
- Make, or take apart!
- Join one of our workshops
- Or simply come along for the day and see what we’re all about!
Do join us!
When: 10am to 1pm, on the last Sunday of each month.
Where: Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine, Victoria.