The repair café meets from 10am to 1pm on the last Sunday of each month.
(Note, however, that our next café will be on Sunday, 23 February 2020.)
You’ll find us at the Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street:
What do we do?
With the guidance of our handy volunteers, we help members of the community and visitors alike to troubleshoot, replace, darn, patch, restore, rebuild and, yes, repair a wide range of everyday items. In the process, we share skills, tips, techniques and expertise, motivated by a passion for getting things to work and a belief in a more sustainable way of using the resources at our disposal.
Café visitors bring their clothes, radios, toys and all kinds of household goods for repair.
- Become a fixer!
- Run a workshop
- Lend your skills and expertise
- Make morning/afternoon snacks, lunch or tea/coffee
- Bring along an item that you’d like to learn how to repair
- Make, or take apart!
- Join one of our workshops
- Or simply come along for the day and see what we’re all about!
Do join us!
When: 10am to 1pm, on the last Sunday of each month.
Where: Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine, Victoria.